My best friend is 53 years old. He's the person that I get to spend an eternity with. I'm looking forward to it. I know it will be fun because he's always making me laugh about some dumb thing. It's his humor that I'm in love with, along with his cute little nose and behind.
He's a great husband, dad, grandad, friend, son, brother, uncle, and whatever else.
Oh yeah, what ever else entails: home remodeler, car fixer, yard manager, bill payer, golfer, cook, banjo picker, and engineer (what he does to pay the bills).
He loves his kids and grandkids, dog, family, pizza, soda (always gets a refill!), pork barbeque, pickles, golf to nap by, church, chips and salsa, and lunch with Keith.
If I had a million dollars, I would give him a new truck, a home in Utah, and golf membership to all his favorite places to play, and I'd send him to banjo camp. I'd also buy a soda machine with all his favorites. Uh-oh, I think I might need more than a million. But he's worth it -and so much more!
I love you Phil Gerald!!!
Total Pageviews
9/21/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- thegeralds
- I love change.

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Dad! I love you and all the things you do for us! You are a great Dad! Have a fun day!
that was SO cute! Happy Birthday phil!!!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday! We are so excited that you are coming to visit! Hooray!
Happy birthday Phil! You are pretty damn awesome = )
Happy Birthday Phil!
Post a Comment