Total Pageviews

2/7/09

Happy Valentine's Day








Lauren has the most amazing sister-in -law! Jessie is so talented and takes beautiful pictures. She has the best ideas. Thank you again for making my day! I love seeing these pictures. Being far away from our sweet little grandbabies is so hard. Your pictures warm our hearts.
You can see Jessie's photography blog by going to my favorite sites.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that last pic of Harper is just gorgeous!

Joy said...

Let's talk about how friggin cute your grandbabies are!!I love these pictures! Pam, you haven't figured out a way to get Phil to move out there with them yet?? :P

Hope ya'll had a great weekend!

The Clark Family said...

Hi Pam!
I love looking at Lauren's blog, and then going to yours. You do have the cutest little grandchildren! I love the pics! And I love you!

j e s s i e said...

Thanks Pam!
You are so sweet and you do have the cutest grandkids.

About Me