
Tomorrow is our anniversary. We were married 30 years ago in the Washington Temple. Time has flown by! The past 30 years have been great. We may be lots older looking on the outside, but somehow, I think we now feel younger on the inside. Maybe it's because we made it through raising the kids and the hard stuff. I do know a good sense of humor and lots of love made it easier.
I met this guy in the summer of '73, just after high school graduation. The first time I saw him I thought he was so cute! He was blessing the sacrament in our new ward in Columbia, SC. He was pretty cocky, but he had the most fun sense of humor and was a really good kisser! Five years later, I married that guy and I love him to death!
Phil is so much fun to be with! He is full of mischief and I love that in his heart he is still a boy. I am married forever to my very best friend! I am looking forward to another 30 years with lots more fun to come.
Phil is so much fun to be with! He is full of mischief and I love that in his heart he is still a boy. I am married forever to my very best friend! I am looking forward to another 30 years with lots more fun to come.

4 comments:
Congratulations, that's fantastic!
So cute! Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary! That picture is awesome! WOW!!!
oh my goodness, Pam, you crack me up - I could just picture my dad and Phil being cocky together - so hilarious!!! And you look absolutely GORGEOUS in your wedding pic.
Post a Comment